Venture Capital Assistance is financial assistance in the form of an interest-free loan offered by SFAC to eligible projects in order to cover the deficit in capital required for the project's implementation.
It offers Benefits such as: -
- Contribute to aiding agripreneurs in making investments in the establishment of agribusiness projects by providing financial assistance.
- By way of the Project Development Facility, it makes financial assistance available for the creation of bankable Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) (PDF).
Who Can Apply – Eligibility
- Producer Groups
- Partnership/Proprietary Firms
- Self Help Groups
- units in agriexport zones
- Agriculture graduates Individually or in groups for setting up agribusiness projects.